#100happydays Weekly Catchup: #2

Saturday 25 October 2014


Hey there!

Welcome to the second post for my #100happydays series!

I've had a pretty good week this week, yay! It's been the first time in quite a while that I've felt like I've had the time to do the things that make me happy. (Which obviously made it easier for me to get some shots for this series!)

I'll try to keep it short and simple today, so lets get started!


Day 5: 18/10
'My favourite toasted focaccia for lunch today'
Chicken and Avocado.. mmm...

Day 6:  19/10

'Family Brunch = Perfect Sunday!'
Well, my second family that is! Who doesn't love a big cooked brekkie!

Day 7: 20/10

'I adore seeing flowers in bloom'
One of the new additions in my dads garden- I think it's so pretty!

Day 8: 21/10

'Playing in the sunshine with this adorable pup!'
This boy always loves a good tummy scratch. Its the simple things in life!

Day 9: 22/10

'I'm so fortunate to live near such beautiful scenery!'
Isn't it just beautiful? It sure was the perfect way to start my morning!

Day 10: 23/10

'My absolute favourite food at the end of a long day'
PASTA!.. double mmm..

Day 11: 24/10
'I'm Thankful for new opportunities everyday!'
I was given a huge opportunity today to work in an office. Although scary, It was a fantastic experience!


I hope you enjoyed this quick post today. Don't forget to follow my Instagram account for updates throughout the week. I'd also love to hear what made you smile today? If you're participating in the challenge too, send me the link to your site- I'd love to check it out!

Have a fantastic weekend and I'll catch up with you soon!

Love Megan xo



2 comments

  1. Have you actually had more time to the things that make you happy, or have you just been more aware of the daily things that cause you happiness? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You've got a very good point there Jess, I think it was actually a bit of both. I did find it easier to acknowledge the little things that make me smile.
      But I also did consciously perform tasks I loved to do!
      Thanks for your lovely insight! :)

      Megan xo

      Delete