#100happydays Weekly Catchup: #1

Saturday 18 October 2014


Hello you!

Welcome to my very first weekly post for my #100happydays series!

I'm so excited to be doing this post today! I've just loved looking over the past few days and thinking about the wonderful times I've had. So far, I haven't experienced much difficulty finding reasons to be happy. I hope that over time, I'll find it hard to find only one reason!

I don't want to go on too much about what this project is as I covered it in my post from Monday. If you missed it and would like to know a little bit more information on the project, then I've included a link to the post here!

So, Lets get started!!

Day 1: 14/10
 
 
"Spending time with these little guys is always reason to smile"
Meet Stamper and Smudgy, they are one of my best friends turtles! Aren't they cute?!

Day 2: 15/10

 
"A cup of my favourite herbal tea to comfort me on this cold Melbourne morning"
Its called 'Festivitea' and it smells like Christmas! yum!

Day 3: 16/10
 
 
"Spending time with my best friend in the city today!"
This is Ashley and we've known each other since we were four years old! Also, trying to take this picture showed me just how bad I am at taking selfies!
 
Day 4: 17/10
 

"Painting warms my soul"

Do you guys like this one? I'm undecided! It certainly was fun to make though!
Oh, and I have no idea why its so blurry ..I bet I smudged the lens whilst taking terrible selfies yesterday!

I hope you all enjoyed this post, I just loved creating it! Are you guys doing the #100happydays project? It's never too late to sign up on their website!

Remember that if you don't want to wait for these weekly updates to see my happy snaps, then you can check them out as they go up on my Instagram! (Follow me! ..Please?)

Have a fantastic weekend

Love Megan xo

2 comments

  1. I loved doing the 100 happy days project. It was really nice to look back and see what made me smile over the last 100 days. You'll really enjoy it. It's made me appreciate the little things a lot more, that's for sure!


    Jenn
    Photo-Jenn-ic

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Jenn,
      I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed the 100 happy days project. It seems you really got a lot out of it!
      I hope I learn to appreciate little things a lot more too- fingers crossed! :)
      Have a lovely week!
      Megan xo

      Delete