July Favourites 2014

Thursday 31 July 2014



 

Since July has come and gone I thought it was time to post my July favourites for 2014. If you are unfamiliar with these type of posts, Its where I tell you all the products, movies, food, books, trends...just about anything that I've been loving over the past month.

I wont be doing these posts every single month simply because I don't have new finds every month. You can expect an updated favourites post from me every few months.
Monthly favourites are a great way to learn about some new products that people really love and for you all to learn a little bit more about me.

So lets hope right in!

My first favourite for the month is the Macadamia Deep Repair Masque. I've been using this product for a few months now and just LOVE how healthy it has made my hair. I adore everything about this product: The packaging, the scent, the results. I only wish it was cheaper over here in Australia. A wonderful product I really recommend!

http://www.vivaglamx3.be/?p=4193

I had been using Bioderma crealine H2O for a while now (since it was first stocked in Priceline in Australia) and thought it was an okay product. I didn't really understand the hype about the product until this past month. In July, I began to notice a considerable difference in my skin when using this product. For those of you who aren't aware, it is a micellar cleansing water designed to remove makeup and clean your skin. The product itself is light and refreshing on the skin which I absolutely love. Would certainly recommend this product to anyone who is considering trying it.
 
 

Another favourite of mine has been the Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Eyeliner. I had been using this product for a while not even realising that I liked it. It only dawned upon me when I lost it and had to use some of my other liners- None of them compared to this one of course. The flexible tip just makes it so easy to get that perfect flick. I'll be purchasing a new one very soon!

 

In Australia, July days are cold and wet which isn't always that fun. To cope with the climate, I've been having plenty of warm soup- In particular chicken and veggie. I have a wonderful recipe I look forward to sharing with you all in the future if that's something you'd like!
 
 

I've been completely obsessed with Modern Family this past month!
I even went and watched every episode from the beginning: I find that it's the kind of show where you can lose yourself and watch a whole season in a day.
The end of season 5 left me hanging out for the next, I'm just so darn excited to see what happens! 
 
 
 
In July I discovered Madilyn Bailey on YouTube and just fell in love with her videos! Madilyn is a singer/songwriter who uploads covers of popular songs as well as original songs. Her channel has almost 1.5 million subscribers. I first found her cover of 'Chandelier' by Sia and subscribed straight away. Please go over and give her channel some love!
 
 

And finally, my last favourite for the month has got to be 'Happy little pill' by Troye Sivan. Troye is another YouTube sensation who has just under 2.5 million subscribers, He's also a fellow Aussie! His album TRXYE is out on August 15 but is available for preorder now. Although his first single 'Happy little pill' was released only a short time ago, its been on repeat ever since. I'm beyond excited to see what's next for Troye.
 


That's it for my favourites this month! Let me know if you enjoy reading these monthly favourites or if agree with any of my favourites. Also tell me what you've been loving this month, I'd love to hear your thoughts

I hope you all have a lovely weekend, I'll see you back here on Monday for another post

Love Megan xo


6 comments

  1. Love your July faves :) The eyeliner sounds fab!

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for taking the time to have a read! Its appreciated :)
      Oh, the eyeliner is simply amazing. Im so shattered I lost it but i'll be replacing it very soon!
      Have a wonderful day

      Megan xo

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been wanting to try that macadamia repair masque, so now I have to try it. Also please post that chicken soup recipe, I would love to learn how to make it! Thanks for sharing :)

    -Rosy A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, you'll need to try it! its absolutely amazing! haha i'll be sure to post that recipe soon darling! :)
      Thanks for stopping by and having a read :)
      Megan xo

      Delete
  4. Nice article there! By the way I nominated this blog for a Liebster Award. Hope you participate and support new bloggers. For more info please check. http://stretchyourpeso.blogspot.com/2014/08/the-liebster-blog-award-discover-new.html

    ReplyDelete