D.I.Y Washi tape peg clips

Thursday 10 July 2014

Hello lovely readers, today I have a really simple and cute DIY for you all!
 

I love to pin up pictures and notes on my inspiration board but hate leaving the pages with those little holes! I saw this DIY on Pinterest and thought that it was a really cute solution to my annoying problem. Keep reading and I’ll show you how you can make these adorable and practical clips in just TWO easy steps!

For this project you will need:

 

  • Wooden pegs
  • Push pins and/or Magnets
  • Washi tape of assorted designs
  • Utility knife or scissors
  • Hot glue gun and glue

Let’s get started!
 

 
Step 1: Attach Washi tape to one side of the clothes peg. The washi tape is a bit wider than the width of the peg, so here is where you’ll use either your knife or (if you’re precise enough) your scissors to cut the excess tape off.
 

 





 Step 2: Using your hot glue gun, glue your push pin to the centre of the back of the clothes peg. You could also use a magnet in place of the pin for a clip that can stick on your fridge!


Now we’re done, told you it was easy!



Let me know if you end up making these little pegs over the weekend! I’d love to see pictures of your little creations! Also tell me if there are any DIY projects you'd like me to make a post on, I'm always looking for new craft ideas! Thanks for reading!

Love Megan xo

5 comments

  1. o m g, these pegs are the most simplest and most cutest DIY I have ever seen!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Washi tape. You can literally put it on anything and it looks adorable. Thanks for linking up!

    Megan
    The Blog Guide

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree..such an easy way to add a sweet touch to just about anything! :)
      Thanks for reading xo

      Delete
  3. I love washi tape and this is such a great idea. Thank you for sharing!

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete