My Life List

Thursday 3 July 2014

Hello again!
I thought for today’s post, I would share with you a little bit about myself and my goals by creating a life list. I got the idea from one of my favourite blogs Little Miss Momma and absolutely loved the concept! You can check out her post here

So what is a life list you ask?
It’s a list containing significant life experiences that I aim to achieve.
I’d like to think I’d be able to accomplish all of these goals, but only time will tell. This list will be forever changing and growing as I cross off achievements and add new goals. I hope that by sharing this publicly, I will hold myself accountable and will then achieve more than I would otherwise.
Many of these goals are risky and very much so out of my comfort zone, but by stepping out of our own personal boundaries, we allow ourselves to grow.
 
 
 

My list:
1. Travel overseas
2. Ride a horse
3. Learn another language
4. Play on a game show
5. Get my driver’s license
6. Jump off a pier
7. Bet on a winning horse
8. Finish a quilt
9. Marry the one I love
10. Take a guided tour of my own city
11. Be a mother
12. Ride a Segway
13. Grow my own vegetables
14. Create my own recipe to be passed down
15. Learn an instrument
16. Get paid to do what I love
17. Visit a castle
18. Take a dance class
19. Read 20 books this year
20. See a Broadway show in New York
21. Visit the snow
22. Go fruit picking
23. Finish all my quilting projects before starting new ones

24. Buy something ridiculously expensive that ive always wanted
25. Become sugar free
26. Visit the Centre of Australia
27. Go on a cruise
28. Buy myself flowers for no reason
29. Do something every day that scares me -Work in progress!
30. Anonymously pay for someones groceries
31. Go stargazing in the middle of nowhere
32. Compliment a complete stranger
33. Buy a house
34. Learn to Crochet
35. Actually make things I see on pinterest

36. Fly a plane
37. Ride a tandem bike
38. Light a lantern and watch it float away into the night sky
39. See the northern lights
40. Create my own cocktail
41. Have a bonfire on a beach
42. Sew my own dresses
43. Treat myself often
44. Take painting classes
45. Donate blood
46. Host a Karaoke party
47. Ride in a Hot air balloon
48. Learn to play tennis

49. Hike to the top of a mountain
50. Attend a costume party with a costume I’ve made completely by myself
51. Donate a large sum of money to charity
52. Win the lottery
53. Go rock climbing

54. Take a road trip with friends
55. Make my own candles
56. Have a pen pal
57. Write a book
58. Grow a garden filled with flowers
59. Dance in the rain
60. Visit the Hollywood Walk of Fame
61. Bake bread from scratch
62. Be more involved in what’s happening in my community

60. Cook Christmas lunch (By myself)
61. Teach someone else a skill
62. Visit a new coffee shop I wouldn’t think to go to
63. Ride in a limousine
64. Swim with dolphins
65. Go to Disney World
66. Have my portrait painted
67. Be an extra in a film
68. Get to know my neighbors
69. Scuba dive off the Great Barrier Reef.
70. Explore my family tree
71. Meet someone famous
72. Go Jet Skiing
73. Spend a whole day pampering myself at a day spa

74. Volunteer in my community
75. Complete a large jigsaw puzzle
76. Ride in a helicopter
77. Take a cooking class in Tuscany
78. Set a world record for something
79. Drive a convertible with the top down and music blaring.
80. Write a song
81. Drive the Great Ocean Road
82. Fly first class atleast once
83. Go on a ghost tour
84. Ride an elephant
85. Eat outside my comfort zone
86. Go Whale Watching
87. Watch a performance at the Sydney Opera House
88. Attend a murder mystery dinner
89. Learn to be mindful
90. Perfect a magic trick
91. Pass on a family heirloom
92. Be part of a flash mob
93. Learn to juggle
94. Fly a kite
95. Plant a tree
96. See the Eiffel tower sparkle at night
97. Start an etsy shop
98. Reach 1000 blog followers on bloglovin
99.
Inspire others
100.Live to see my children grow up

Be sure to let me know in the comments if you’ve achieved any of the goals that i've set, or what goals you have set for yourself!
Thanks for reading!
Love Megan xo

2 comments

  1. LOVE your list ......I have done 1,2,5,6,7,9,11,13,17,21,22,24,27,33,34....happy to teach you the add 64 to list,42,45,49....do the you yangs count lol,53,55,61,63,65...got to love Disney Land,70,81.....on a motor bike,86,94,95, 100. Only 29 things....I need to live a lot longer !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your list! Very comprehensive! Good luck with the license.
    I hope you end up doing what you love and getting paid for it. I'm a teacher and I love my everyday job! :) it is truly rewarding to love what you do. I wish that for everyone

    ReplyDelete