My Home Décor Wishlist

Thursday 24 July 2014

 
 
Hello Everyone!
 

A few days ago I had a chat with a good friend who may be leaving home and creating one of her own soon. This really excited me. Creating my home and decorating it is one of the things I am most looking forward to in the upcoming years. I love the idea that you can make guests feel exactly how you want them to: Warm, invited, fresh, happy. This little talk got me searching all over pinterest for the perfect pieces for my future home. I decided to create this wishlist of items id like to have someday. It can act as my inspiration board when I actually do start purchasing a few little knick knacks.


So here it is: My décor wish list!

 

 

Green mug-Modernist Mugs from West elm
Hanging terrarium plant from score and solder
Geometric Air Plant Cube Planter-Aqua & Natural Wood from etsy seller seaandasters
Geometric pillow- Memphis Cushion Cover from depeapa
Hexagon shelves from uncovet
Plates- grey mint and peach zig zag dishes from etsy store upintheairsomewhere
Get Happy Ceramic Vases - Set of 3 from dot and bo
Wooden White and Brown Coat Rack from posh365
Mint and Coral Teal and Red Heart Bowls- Set of 4- Hand made pottery from etsy seller RossLab
Hello Coral Pillow Cover from etsy
 
Let me know in the comments below if you like any of these items above and whats on your wishlist!

Love Megan xo


2 comments

  1. Hiya! My favourite is definitely the bowls, they're so pretty! I wish I had space in my kitchen to buy some... I'm in the process of creating my own wish list, and looking at other people's is so good for inspiration! Such lovely style- will you be helping your friend designing her kitchen?

    Jenny x
    www.homewithjenny.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi darling! Thanks for stopping by and having a read!
      I'm so glad I could give you some inspiration, good luck with creating your wish list!
      Of course I'll be helping out my friend, I'm so excited and I'm happy to be helping her out

      Have a wonderful day! Xo

      Delete