Recipe: Snicker's Brownies

Monday 21 July 2014


 
Hello again my lovely readers!
Over the weekend, some friends and I had a small barbecue for which I was asked to make a dessert. I spent a fair bit of time searching around the internet and found what looked to a be simple, chocolate-y and delicious solution. I thought that since I was making it anyway, I could turn it into a blog post for you all.

Ingredients list:

150g chopped butter (unsalted)
200g chopped dark chocolate
¾ cup Caster sugar
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup plain flour, sifted
¼ cup self-raising flour, sifted
120g (2 ½ snickers bars), cut into 1cm cubes


Method:

1. Grease a slice pan and line with baking paper. (Allow a 2cm overhang)
 


 
2. Place butter, dark chocolate and caster sugar in a saucepan over a medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3-5 minutes or until all of the chocolate and butter has melted. Set aside for about 15 to cool.
3. Preheat oven to 180/160-fan forced.
 


 
 
4. Whisk eggs then both flours into chocolate mixture. After the ingredience have combined, fold in the chopped snickers bars.

 
5. Pour mixture into prepared pan and bake for 25 minutes.
 


 
6. Once cool, serve and enjoy!
These brownies went down so well in our group on the weekend- It was the only thing that had completely gone by the end of the night!
Let me know if you make these brownies and how they turned out. Also write in the comments below if there are any recipes you’d love me to make!

Happy baking!

Love Megan xo

2 comments

  1. These brownies look so yummy! I love snickers and brownies so I will have to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing.

    -Rosy
    A Joyful Kind of Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were so yummy! Defiantly one to Try! Thanks for reading! Xo

    ReplyDelete