25 Questions Tag: Facts About Me!

Monday 3 November 2014

Hey there!

It's been a while since I've done a tag post here on the blog and I always think they are so much fun to create! I also think that they are a great way for readers to get to know the person behind the blog!
Today, I'll be answering some personal questions in the '25 question tag'! let's hop right in!

What is your middle name?
Elizabeth
 
What was your favourite subject in school?
Art, was that not obvious?
 
What is your favourite drink?
At the moment, I'm a big fan of peppermint tea
 
What is your favourite song at the moment?
I answered this in my previous post but I do think its changed since then!
Right now, I'm loving 'I know places' by Taylor Swift!
 
What is your favourite food?
Pasta! ..mm
 
What was the last thing you bought?
a couple of dresses for this upcoming festive season!
 
Favourite book of all time?
Ooh, This one is difficult because I'm not a huge reader. I do enjoy reading, but it often gets placed behind other things like crafts.
In school, we read a novel called 'Things we didn't see coming' by Steven Amsterdam which I really enjoyed. If you like dystopian novels, I recommend checking it out!
 
Favourite colour?
Purple!
 
Do you have any pets?
I do, by now I'm sure you all know my little fluff ball Max?! He's a Maltese Shih Tzu and I love him to bits!
 
Favourite Perfume?
Right now, I'm loving 'Romance' by Ralph Lauren. Its such a fresh scent for the spring time!
 
Favourite Holiday?
Christmas! (Not long now, eeek!)
 
Are you married?
Nope
 
Have you ever left the country?
I haven't unfortunately, but would love to someday!
 
Do you speak any other languages?
No. I learned some Japanese in school, if only I could remember any of it now!
 
 
How many siblings do you have?
I have 2 full siblings- A younger brother and an older sister. I also have 2 older step siblings- again, a brother and a sister.. So that's 4 siblings in total!
 
What's your favourite shop?
I'd have to say Spotlight is my favourite store right now. I literally could spend an hour or two browsing through everything! Unfortunately, my purse doesn't support this habit of mine!
 
Favourite restaurant?
There's an amazing Italian place not far from me called 'The Palazzo Restaurant'. They have the best Meatballs! ..Yum!!
 
When was the last time you cried?
Ah, Yesterday- I'm a bit of a sook!
 
Favourite blog?
I answered this in my previous post too! Perhaps you'll have to go check it out to find out the answer!? ;)
 
Favourite movie?
I'm not a big movie person to be honest, so I always have to think really hard about these questions. I recently watched 'Tammy' which I enjoyed! Have you seen this movie? Tell me your thoughts!
 
Favourite TV show?
I'm still obsessed with 'Modern Family'! I think its hilarious and I'm eager to see how relationships progress in the next season!
I also just started watching 'The Walking Dead' too which I also highly recommend. My friend and I just finished watching the first season and I'm so excited to see what comes next!
 
Mac or PC?
I've only got a PC so I think I'm inclined to say that, Although if It was something I could afford, I'd like to have a Mac
 
What phone do you have?
I have an IPhone 5!
 
How tall are you?
I'm honestly not sure! If I were to guess, I'd say roughly 165cm
 
Can you cook?
I sure can!

That's it for this Tag post!

I wasn't nominated to complete this tag, but I thought it sounded fun so did it anyway! I wont be nominating anyone- Instead, I invite anyone who would like to do this post to complete it!

On a quick note, I apologise for not posting week 3 in my #100happydays series on the weekend. I was taking a much needed break from blogging, I hope you all understand. Instead, next weeks post will combine weeks 3 & 4 together so you wont be missing out! Thankyou for giving me time to rest!

Have an amazing week

Love Megan xo


2 comments

  1. We have a few things in common- my middle name is also Elizabeth, I'm not really a film person either and I learned (and promptly forgot) a bit of Japanese in school too!
    Jennifer x
    Ginevrella | Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, that's funny! I Never knew we had so much in common! :)
      Thanks for commenting Jenny!
      Have a lovely day

      Megan xo

      Delete