#100happydays Weekly Catchup: #3 + 4

Saturday 8 November 2014


 
 
Happy Saturday!!

Today I'm posting the next catch up for the past two weeks! If you missed it, I was allowing myself to have a blogging break last week which meant my post didn't go up. Don't worry, I'm feeling happy and inspired now so there shouldn't be anymore unscheduled breaks for quite a while!

The past 2 weeks of the project have been really good. I've enjoyed finding all of the things in my day that make me smile- In fact, I just might be getting used to whipping out my camera anytime I'm feeling happy! Although I've had a few rocky days, I've been able to remind myself quite easily to notice the wonderful things in each day!

I don't want this post to drag on forever, so let's jump straight into the pictures!

Week 3:
 
Day 12: 'Fresh Flowers are just such a treat!'

This beautiful bunch was bought for a breast cancer awareness party I attended, Was such a lovely day!

 
Day 13: 'There is no Wi-Fi in the bush, but I promise you'll find a better connection'

I'm lucky that this view is only a 5 minute walk from me!

 
Day 14: 'Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world!'

I needed some new kicks for my morning runs!

 
Day 15: 'Having one of my favourites for breakfast today- YUM!'

Avocado and Eggs... mmm..

 
Day 16: 'Today's view from my early morning run'

This particular day was quite foggy, but you can still see the lovely hills in the background! A pretty nice view!!

 
Day 17: 'Reading and relaxing this afternoon!'

I'm currently reading 'Delirium'- So good!!

 
Day 18: 'This makes me smile!'

 I can't stop listening to this. sick. beat.

 
 
Week 4:
 
Day 19: 'A trip to Lush to pick up my favourite bath bomb!'

The Honey Bee scent is AMAZING! I might have to go back and get a few more!

 
Day 20: 'Soup and Dumplings from my favourite Chinese restaurant!'

I seem to post a lot of meals don't I? What can I say, food makes me happy!

 
Day 21: 'Beautiful blossoms and a beautiful day!'

I was super proud of this particular shot- I just think it's so beautiful!

 
Day 22: 'This image combines 3 of my favourite things- Tea, Candles and Rose scents'

Whoever thought of filling old teacups with candles was an absolute genius!

 
Day 23: 'Homemade Chicken soup! ....mmm!!'

Again, more food- YUM!!

 
Day 24: 'Playing fetch with Maxi. doesn't he look so funny in this action shot?!'

Oh, this makes me laugh! He's such a character!

 
Day 25: 'Finding old favourites that you had completely forgotten about is amazing. it's almost as if you just went shopping!'

These are shots of 'Pinched' and 'Peach' from NYX. If you haven't tried these, I highly recommend them!

 
 
Those were all of my shots for the past 2 weeks! I hope you enjoyed seeing all of the lovely things that made me happy- I certainly enjoyed remembering all of these wonderful times! 
Another quick reminder that you can see these pictures as they go up on my Instagram- Please check that out!
Today I'm off to the local festival with one of my good friends! How are you spending your weekend? Whatever it is you do, I hope you have a lovely time doing it!

Love Megan xo


4 comments

  1. Those flowers are so beautiful! Great photos, thank you for sharing :)

    http://www.skinnybelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, what a lovely comment! Thank you so much Robyn, I appreciate your support!
      Have a fantastic day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  2. Love these pics, I got up to 70 something on 100 happy days, I need to do it again!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading and commenting! 70 days is a fantastic effort! Although I am doing well and enjoying it, I understand how it could be difficult! I definitely say to give it another go!
      Have a lovely day
      Megan xo

      Delete