#100happydays Weekly Catchup: #6

Saturday 22 November 2014

 
Good Afternoon!

It's time again to check out all of my happy snaps for the week!  As it's been a bit of a busy week for me and I don't imagine myself having very much rest this weekend, I'll keep it short and sweet today- Let's jump into my quick recap on the week that was!!

Day 33: 'Its a coffee kind of afternoon'
Is there really anything better than laying around the house on a drizzly afternoon with some coffee? um, no way! This was just so peaceful!




Day 34: 'Cuddling up with this little man this evening'
My little snoozy baby Max- Awww!




Day 35: 'Pretty morning coffee today!'
Artwork in my morning coffee is such a simple thing but this literally changed my mood for the rest of the week!




Day 36: 'So thrilled to have had such a gorgeous day in Melbourne today!'
You know the kind, Beautiful blue skies with not a cloud in sight?! Perfect!




Day 37: 'Absolutely beautiful way to start the day!'
Being blinded by this sunlight at 6am was totally worth it I think! Isn't it so pretty?!

 


Day 38: 'We often get caught up in the hussle and bussle of the city that we often forget to stop and admire the beauty around us!'

It has become my new morning routine before to work to wonder around this beautiful city and take some time out to relax before a busy day. It's probably my favourite part of the day now!

 


Day 39: 'A piece of sugar free chocolate cake at the end of a long week!'
Mmm... chocolatey goodness! What a lovely way to end this week

 


I hope you enjoyed this quick little post today! Please let me know in the comments below something that has made you happy this week! I'll talk to you all again in my next post!

Love Megan xo



1 comment

  1. Aha I love this 100 Happy Days thing. I'm doing it too and it looks like your days have been pretty happy ;)

    -M
    The Life of Little Me

    ReplyDelete