#100happydays Weekly Catchup: #5

Saturday 15 November 2014


Hello readers!

It's time for my next weekly catch up! I can't believe its already been 5 weeks since I first started this project. It has been so much fun and has really helped me become a more optimistic person overall. Let's keep it short and jump straight in to the pictures!
 
 

Day 26: 'Wonderful day out at my local festival! So many bright and happy faces was fantastic to see!

Those little girls were just so cute!
 
 
 
Day 27: "Little coconut breads are just the perfect dessert!"

This is another Sarah Wilson recipe- they are so yummy!!
 
 

Day 28: "Back to one of my favourite places!"

Oh lush! What's your favourite lush treat?




Day 29: "Relaxing on this beautiful evening after a long day!"
I wish I was back here enjoying the peace right now!
 
 

Day 20: "The most amazing meatballs you'll ever have!

These are the famous meatballs you've probably heard me talk about- YUM!
 
 

Day 31: "I'm closer than I was yesterday!"

Feeling like I'm learning and achieving so many goals just makes me smile!
 
 

Day 32: "Leftover's always taste better the next day for lunch"

This Chicken stir-fry was amazing! :)

I hoped you enjoyed this quick post! Please remember to check out my Instagram to see all of my #100happydays pictures!

Have a lovely weekend and I'll chat to you all soon!

Love Megan xo

1 comment

  1. This post is such a lovely idea, I really love the pictures aswell!
    Nixie x

    http://nixie--pixie.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete