25 More Humorous Thoughts For The Day

Sunday 9 November 2014

Hi there everyone!

Back in July, I uploaded a post entitled '25 Humorous thoughts for the day'. In this post, I shared some of my favourite funny thoughts and quotes that I discovered whilst browsing the web. I thought it would be fun to create a follow up post sharing some more of my favourite thoughts. If you missed the first post, I've included a link above! (I would certainly appreciate it if you took the time to read that one also!)


Let's hop right in!

1.
You know, somebody actually complimented me on my driving today. They left a little note on the windscreen, it said 'Parking Fine. - Tommy Cooper
 
2. Borrow money from pessimists, they don't expect it back.
 
3. Junk is something you've kept for years and throw away 3 weeks before you need it.
 
4. You need only 2 tools: WD-40 and Duct tape.
If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40
If it moves and it shouldn't, use Duct tape.
 
5.The things that come to those who wait may be the things left by those who got there first.
 
6. Always and never are two words you should always remember never to use.- Wendell Johnson
 
7. School teaches lessons and then gives us a test. Life gives us a test and then we learn the lessons from it.
 
8. I love cooking with wine. Sometimes I even put it in the food.
 
9. Worrying works! 90 percent of the things I worry about never happen.
 
10. It's not where you stand, but in which direction you're facing that matters. -Oliver Wendell Holmes
 
11. How long a minute is depends on which side of the bathroom door you're on.
 
12. 'Why do they call it 'rush hour' when nothing moves? -Robin Williams
 
13. The hardness of the butter is proportional to the softness of the bread.
 
14. In war, it doesn't matter who was right, but rather who was left.
 
15. Just because nobody complains doesn't mean all parachutes are perfect. -Benny Hill
 
16. I plan on living forever. So far, so good.
 
17. Life is an endless struggle full of frustrations and challenges, but eventually you find a hair stylist you like.
 
18. I'm tired of all this nonsense about beauty being only skin-deep. That's deep enough. What do you want, an adorable pancreas? -Jean Kerr
 
19. Living on earth is expensive, but it does include a free trip around the sun every year.
 
20. Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.
 
21. If you're too open minded, your brain might fall out.
 
22. Committee: a group of people who keep minutes but waste hours.
 
23. Cure for an obsession- get another one. -Mason Cooley
 
24. My theory is that all Scottish cuisine is based on a dare. - Mike Myers
 
25. Life may not be the party we hoped for, but whiles we're here we might as well dance.

Thank you so much for reading my post today!
Please let me know if you enjoyed it, I'd love to hear which one's you found amusing as well as if you have some funny thoughts to add!
If you did like this post, please make sure to share it with your friends!

I hope you all have a wonderful week and I look forward to chatting with you all again very soon!

Love Megan xo


2 comments

  1. I love this! 9 and 11 are my favourites. Thanks for making me chuckle today :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad to hear you enjoyed it Jess, This was a really fun post for me to create!
      Have a lovely day :)

      Megan xo

      Delete