The Blogger Tag!

Saturday 27 September 2014

Hello!

I was surprised to find out that Em from Sunbran had tagged me to take part in the blogger tag! I always love taking part in these fun little posts. They're a great way to find out more about the person behind the blog!

The rules are simple: Answer the questions and tag your friends!

Lets jump right in!

1) Why did you start blogging?
 
'Room With a Bloom' was a way for me to follow my dreams. I always wanted to be an interior designer but hated the idea of telling people how their house should look. Instead, I wanted to inspire readers to create the home they've always wanted. Hopefully, I have already inspired some of you to do this!

2) Who's your idol?

As far as blogging goes, I idolize Martha Stuart. She's an incredible woman and deserves all of her success that she's had! She has often been a source of inspiration for my blog and I aim for a similar success!
 
3) If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

I get asked this question all the time and if I were completely honest, I would still be living in Melbourne. I absolutely love Melbourne and its lifestyle.. It wasn't voted most liveable city for nothing! 
 
 
4) What's your signature scent?

I'm not really sure that I've got one. I tend to mix up my perfumes pretty regularly. I'd say the one I've been reaching for lately has been 'la vie est belle' from LancĂ´me. A friend of mine bought it back from Europe as a gift and I just love the scent!

5) What's your favourite makeup brand?

I've said this in the past but my favourite brand is Nars. I just find myself reaching for those products the most! The cult favourites 'Laguna' Bronzer and 'Orgasm' blush have found their way into my everyday makeup bag and I don't see them moving anytime soon!

6) Would you choose high street or high end fashion?

Not going to lie, I had to Google this one...
High street fashion! I like to think I'm not a brand snob! If I can find an adorable dress that's great quality for a cheap price, I'm sold!

7) What's your favourite song?

Oh gosh, This answer is forever changing! In fact, I don't think I can give you a straight answer, so here are just a couple of my current favourites:

'Paradise' by Coldplay
'Clocks' by Coldplay
'Treacherous' by Taylor Swift
'Don't dream it's over' by Crowded House
'Love runs out' by One Republic

8) What's your favourite album?

My favourite album is definitely 'Red' by Taylor Swift. These songs were what comforted me during a difficult time early last year. Even now, I get goose bumps listening to the songs!

9) Facebook, Twitter or Instagram?

Well I don't currently have an Instagram account so I guess that rules that one out.. As for the other two, I like them both for different reasons. My personal Facebook account allows me to connect with family and friends while Twitter lets me connect with people from around the world and to promote this blog. I'd say Twitter is the site I spend more time on though!

10) Which celebrity styles inspires you?

Since I'm not a fashion blogger, I cant say that I keep up with celebrity styles. However, If I were to be inspired by someone's particular style, I'd say Louise's from 'Sprinkle of Glitter'. Just like me, Louise is a plus size lady and she's always wearing the most beautiful outfits! Here's a link to her Summer Lookbook where you can see her elegant style in action!

11) What's your best holiday?
 
Just like Em, My favourite holiday is definitely Christmas! I love spending time with my family and eating the most amazing food. I think you'll agree that there's always a little magic in the air around this time of year!

Tag, You're it!

Life with Rossye
Yari's Adventures
Laydey katabella

Thankyou so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed this post! If you wanted to check out Ems Answers, you can here

I hope see you back here on Monday for a new post!

Love Megan xo

 

No comments:

Post a Comment