One Lovely Blog Award!

Saturday 27 September 2014

Hey Everyone!

I was so excited to see that I had been nominated for another blogger award. They are just so much fun to participate in! This time it was by Ayesha from Thoughts of Glitter for the One Lovely Blog Award! You can check out her post here!

So, what are the rules of the award?

1. You must thank the person nominating you and have a link back to their post

2. Share 7 things about yourself

3. Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire

4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know they've been nominated

Lets Get Started!

1. I'm a really organized person, but I cannot for the life of me keep a schedule/Planner. Do people really write in it everyday?
 
2. I did little athletics for 7 years when I was younger. I don't think I was really good at anything but it was pretty fun. My favourite events were Shot Put and Discus! 
 
3. I was also an Air Force Cadet for about 4 1/2 years and I loved it, I always had so much fun! Even though it really was just a small fraction of my life, it has been the most influential thing I've ever done. 
 
4. I'm obsessed with horses but I have no idea why.. I've never even ridden one! (except for one at a farm when I was 4 years old) Perhaps I watched too many episodes of 'The saddle club'?
 
5.  I don't have any special talents. I can bend my thumb back all the way to touch my wrist... does that count?
 
6. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, It would be Spaghetti Bolognese- I love anything with Tomatoes really. Yum!
 
7. I'm a sucker for pretty things. There have been times I've bought things based purely on how much glitter is on it. Is that a bad thing?

My Nominations:

1. Be and love you beauty
10. Lenniebie

If you weren't nominated but still would like to take part, feel free to do so. Please link me to your post if you do take part, I'd love to read your responses!

I hope you enjoyed this post, Bye for now!

Love Megan xo

 


2 comments

  1. Number 5 applies to me too hahaha.

    Thank you for your nomination dolly!! WIll post later today!
    Anna xxx
    www.madeupaboutcurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna,

      wow, in that case I am considering it a talent! hehe
      no worries darling, I look forward to reading your post
      Have a great day
      Megan xo

      Delete