Is It Just Me?

Thursday 21 August 2014

Happy Thursday Everyone!

So I'm just going to come right out and say it. I'm pretty Weird. Its just something I fully accept and I'm happy with it. Now I'm sorry  to burst your bubble but yes, you all are a tad weird too. It's just part of what makes us human. We all have our own little quirks that make us who we are. I say, lets embrace them!

Today, I have compiled a list of things I do that probably no one else does. I thought this would be fun little post and it'll finally allow me to find out if anyone else really does any of these things! I was inspired to create this from reading Kirsty's lovely post on Effortlessly Excessive. I recommend checking her out!

Shall we get started?

1. I turn the volume up to even numbers or multiple's of 5. Eg. if someone puts the volume up to 23, I grab the remote and round it up to 25.

2. Same goes for setting an alarm. I would never set it for 8:58 for example, I would just round up!

3. I cannot stop reading a book on a random page. I only stop once I've reached the end of the chapter.

4. When I go bowling, I always lean either left or right to persuade my ball to go in a particular direction.

5. I almost never try on clothes in the store. I don't know why but I'd rather get home and find out that it doesn't fit than try it on in the first place.

6. I used to pretend that my classroom was my bedroom and I would design the layout I'd want.

7. I used to look at the footpath and pretend that my car is painting a line, and when there is a break for a driveway, I "stop spraying" until the footpath reappears.

8. I always interrupt the microwave before it reaches 00:00 and the sound rings.

9. The things on my desk can't be touching each other.

10. In the car as a child, I always pretended to sleep when we were nearly home so my parents would have to carry me inside.


There you go, those were just some of my strange habits. So now I want to know, Is it just me? Or do you relate to some of these as well? Also, what are some of your strange habits that probably no one else does?

Thanks for reading

Love Megan xo

14 comments

  1. Oh, I can totally relate to some of these "weird" things you do...but I will openly admit that I'm a bit of a weirdo about certain things too!

    xo Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Jackie for reading my post, I really appreciate you taking time out of your day to do that.
      I'm so glad I found someone who relates to a few of these! thumbs up for being 'weird'!

      Have a great day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  2. I would also "sleep" in the car as a kid. I thought I was sooo sneaky! Too funny that children think that way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading and commenting, I appreciate it!
      Oh I know, how sneaky were we? I'm so glad someone else does this too! :)

      Have a great day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  3. Haha yes the classroom bedroom one was definitely me!! I even used to plan out what I'd do if my entire school was my house... so glad I've found someone else who did that :D
    Jennifer xx
    www.ginevrella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jenny,
      I was so surprised by this one, I really thought I was the only one who did that! I'm so glad to have found someone else who relates to this!
      Thanks for reading

      Megan xo

      Delete
  4. 100% relate with numbers 1, 3, 9, and 10!

    I've tagged you in the Liebester Award over on my blog by the way, go and check it out! :)

    kassiella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading darling! Also thanks for your nomination, but I've already completed the Liebster award post. I'll be sure to check out your post though! :)
      Megan xo

      Delete
  5. Such a good read, my boyfriend does the same with the volume etc, he has to have it on an even number!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for reading my post, and I'm so glad someone else does this! :)
      Have a wonderful day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  6. Oh my god! Number 3 is definitely ME! Even if it was a long chapter and my eye's were rolling from being so tired I would plough through until I reached the end of the chapter haha! And number 10- I loved it when my dad would carry me inside the house from the car. I think he knew I was awake too :)

    Lyssa
    Optimismproposal.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey darl
      Thanks so much for reading my post,and I'm so glad I'm not the only one who does these things! I'm pretty sure my parents knew I was faking it too haha
      Have a great day
      Megan xo

      Delete
  7. I totally do that when bowling!! As in, I'll lean one way after i've let go of the ball hahahah. So it's not just you! :)

    Chelsea | http://www.chowdownbythebay.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much lovely for reading and commenting on my post, it's greatly appreciated!
      I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one who does this! Starting to think I was a little bit of a loser haha :)
      Have a great day darling!
      Megan xo

      Delete