Changing Seasons

Monday 7 September 2015

 
Well, I know what you're going to say, Where the heck have I been?
It feels like more often than not I'm coming back to you all with apologies and excuses to explain my absence from the internet which I hate. Getting back into some kind of blogging schedule has definitely proven to be easier said than done. At the end of the day, I love working on this blog and I love interacting with you all so I'm back to give it my best shot. I hope there are still some of you out there who'll join me on my journey.

Can you believe its already September?! These days are passing faaaar too quickly!! For us down under, this means warmer days ahead filled with plenty of sunshine. Although my preference has always been cooler weather, I can't be any more thrilled that its finally spring!


"Seeing all of the flowers blooming just warms my heart and inspires me!"

Actually, I always seem to find myself feeling particularly excited at the beginning of each season. I believe n
ew seasons bring promises of change, and I'm excited to embrace new changes so as to grow in these upcoming months. 

Being expressive and creative has always been my passion in life. Any recent efforts to be expressive have been for a purpose rather than for passion and I find that it takes away the pleasure of creating. I don't see any reason as to why these can't go hand in hand with each other, and thats exactly what I'm hoping to accomplish. It can definitely be challenging at times to find motivation or time- like with anything, but it makes my soul happy.. And so as the days grow longer and the warm summer air fills the atmosphere, I hope that you'll find me creating, always.

Another huge priority is improving and maintaining my online presence. My relationship I've worked hard to build with you all over the past year is extremely important to me- Just as important as the relationships I build in my personal life. Like with any relationship, it requires constant maintenance and effort but hard work really does pay off- I'm most excited about this new change.

For all of my friends up north where it may be getting a little colder, my wonderful friend Rossye has created a post on her blog about autumn, she'd love for you to check it out! She was actually the inspiration behind this post (Thanks love!) I hope this seasonal change you'll be experiencing is one you're all excited about. Will you be making any changes? Leave your comments below, I'll see you again very soon!

Love Megan xo

1 comment

  1. Sometimes it is difficult for users to disabling the Blockchain account. Is this error troubling you and you need solution from the skilled professionals who have command in Blockchain. If you ate dealing Blockchain Customer Service Number with any sort of troubles which you want to rectify, you can always take guidance from the team who is there to guide you. You can call on Blockchain customer care number which is always functional and the team is ready to guide you at every step, therefore contact them whenever you need their help to deal with all issues.

    ReplyDelete