The Positivity Tag!

Saturday 6 June 2015

I've seen this particular tag floating around the YouTube world for some time now and thought it would be fun to create my interpretation here on the blog- Let's hope straight in! 

1. Name three things in your life that make you feel happy and positive


My wonderful friends: Theres just something about great friends isn't there? They know just how to cheer you up when needed most! These past few months in particular have been some of the hardest I've gone through and I have no clue where i'd be without them being by my side- so thank you!!

My baby Maxi: He's always making me laugh and smile! My world would certainly be a much less colourful place without this special pup!!

Nawwwwsss!!
 
My blogger friends: As you all know, the blog has been a very quiet place over the past few months with everything going on in my personal life. I never expected all of my friends and readers to be so understanding and supportive! It means the world to me to have so many of you checking in and inspiring me to continue forward and i really do appreciate it!

2. What do you do to try and be more positive?

You may remember that towards the end of 2014, I was taking part in the Instagram #100happydays Challenge. If you're unfamiliar with that challenge, you are to post 1 picture every single day for 100 days in a row of something that makes you happy. I can honestly say that although i didn't finish the challenge, it certainly did help me to focus on the small things in each day that make me smile.
I've got 45 days left of the challenge and I'd really love to continue moving forward. If you'd like to see my pictures for the remaining days of the challenge, head on over and follow me on Instagram!

3. What do you like to do to relax?

I've recently been heading out for long walks most days. I find that it helps me clear my mind and wind down.
I also find painting landscapes in my spare time very therapeutic! I've been doing little bits every now and then but haven't completed any new artworks as of recently.. But here's a shot of a painting i completed a few months ago that I've gifted to my eldest sister!
 

4. What is your favourite positive quote?

I found this question incredibly hard.. How could anyone expect me to pick just one quote?!!?!

 
"The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live only as you can." -Neil Gaiman

This quote reminds me how much my thoughts and actions matter in this world,  something we all need to be reminded off at times. 
There is only one you, so be the best you that you could possibly be! 

5. Everybody has a part of their body that they dislike. Say something positive about yours

Mine is definitely my stomach, I'm not too sure theres much to be said about it except for that its a part of me. Every little part of me has been brought together to make up the person that I am, and at the end of the day there really is no one else id rather be! 

6. Who are your positive role models?

I did a lot of thinking about this question and I really believe that I'm inspired most by content creators- Have you really ever seen a more positive bunch?!
I know I may have chosen bloggers/vloggers specifically as my motivation because the pessimistic side to their personalities are rarely ones they wish to portray online. Regardless, it is the optimistic side that's shown every day that truly inspires me to be an overall more positive person.

7. Who should do this tag next?

Instead of tagging specific people, I'm leaving this one open for anyone who would like to do this tag post. If you do, please leave me a link and i'll be sure to check it out! 

Thats it for the positivity tag, I really hope you enjoyed reading my responses! 
I'll see you back here for a brand new post soon!

Love Megan xo




No comments:

Post a Comment